1. Responsible for drafting the management and
standard operating procedures of various automatic control systems (such as
ERP/SCADA/EMS/MES/LIMS) to ensure the effective operation of each software
2. Responsible for daily operation maintenance and
data storage management of the automation control system (such as
ERP/SCADA/EMS/MES/LIMS) installed by the company.
3. Responsible for coordinating the establishment
of alarm limit setting and alarm information notification management procedures
for various departments to ensure the effective operation of quality-related
dynamic monitoring system.
4. Responsible for organizing the scanning,
auditing and archiving of batch production records and inspection records.
5. Responsible for privilege settings of all the
company's storage, production and testing related computer and operating system
to ensure the integrity of electronic data, non-modification and traceability;
6. Draft or review verification schemes and reports
for each software system, organize and implement them, record all abnormal
situations, report to the supervisor in time, and ensure that all deviations
and revisions of documents are effectively handled and approved.
7. Cooperate with regular internal audit and
quality review activities.
8. Complete other tasks arranged by the leader.